of HARFORD COUNTY, Inc.
Liriodendron Mansion, Photographed in 2001
Upper Chesapeake Fountain, Photographed in 2001
Harford County Courthouse, Photographed in 2001
Rockfield Park, Photographed in 2002
The Bel Air Armory was built in 1915 of Port
Deposit Granite. It has been used by Company D of the Maryland State Guard.
Company D served in both World Wars. See the following book for more details:
Larew, M., Bel Air, The Town Through its Buildings, The Town of Bel Air and the
Maryland Historical Trust, 1980.
Photographed in October 2002
Return to Harford County Photographs
RETURN TO HISTORICAL SOCIETY
OF HARFORD COUNTY